Back to Bizarro Au Go-Go Main

FanVixens in: Bizarro Au Go-Go is an 88 page color photo book featuring the sculptures, props, and special FX of Cig Neutron and the Photography and photo manipulation of Rannie Rodil. From comic book catfights, to advertisements for bizarre products that you can actually order, to hot chicks covered in GALLONS of BLOOD. Throw in a cheesy sense of humor and there you have it, this book has more puns than the Cryptkeeper. What's not to love? The best part is all this can be yours for only $20!

Monday, December 22, 2008

Pink's XXX MAS NASTY POW WOW, Adam Sandler's xmas party

The other night was fun. I went to Pam (Pink's) xxxmas nasty pow wow with my good friend Tom. It was in Huntington Beach (about 40 min from LA) at a Japanese Hibachi restaurant called Gyu-kaku. We had delicious Japanese bbq, sake, meeting and greeting, gift exchanges, a moderate amount of homosexual action, and lots of T&A. It was my kind of party.

(click any photos twice to see full sizes)

At Gyu-Kaku, they pretty much serve different meats, and veggies that you grill on a Japanese charcoal grill. We ordered 2 combos for the large group and we also got 2 bottles of cold sake to get things rolling. They had a 2for1 special on sake, which was a huge plus. The food was good...although I have to say the service was a bit slow, but they were super friendly and helpful...but this isn't a restaurant review, so that's all I'll say.
<Grilling up some skrimps and rabbit food. I tried to design the grill to match the naughty theme.

The food wasn't the focus. (although Tom and I were starving when we got there apparently 30 min early. haha. We just order a sake flight to hold us over while we waited...) The focus was the great company that we were able to enjoy. These were some very nice, down-to-earth, and (not to mention) adorable ladies. I honestly had no idea what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised. =)


^The sweet ladies of the night.

^Mean muggin with the sexy lil hostess, Pam.

<Tom trying to get me to put the tongs down for serious photo. (He then proceeded to put bunny ears on me in the next pose) =P

^We found out his shirt was on inside out. haha.

I went to the Pleasure Chest the night before the Pow wow to get a few gifts for all the ladies. A funny side story...I saw the dude who plays Carlton on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air at the sex shop. I think he was with his wife or girlfriend. Pretty random. It's funny living in LA.... Anyways, here's what I put together...
Cum-kleen vanilla scented personal wipes, protection, and candy lady parts

^some had vagina candies

^ others had boob candies like so...

^Me handing out the gifts that keep giving. I loved their reactions. =) I gave the extra packet to our server. He looked, well confused and happy. haha.

I also got a bunch of little things for Pam, since I am trying to court her and what have you.

^Among the gifts photographed...Sweetened blow, a YardDick (for measuring penises and geometry homework), a pink kink kit which came with a mini whip, a collar that says "naughty kitty" and a blindfold with hearts. Also not photographed I think I got her some soap that's made to wash away sins, a Skinny Dip candle...

I didn't forget her boyfriend Cliff... Stroke on a Rope

^I hope he enjoys his wiener cleaner, while I move in on his lady. hahaha =P I kid, I kid.
<Well....Don't leave your girl 'round me. True playa for real...haha. She actually got to finally motor boat me, but sorry folks, I don't have a photo of that.

Pam gave out some gifts for all the ladies.

^In these cute boxes.

^Sexy panties. I got her to personally mark her scent on mine. These will be up for sale on ebay in the next few weeks. Get them while there still fresh with her saliva. All proceeds will go to charity...A stripper named charity. No I'll cherish them forever. Maybe I'll rock 'em in a sexy photo shoot...who'd like some of that action?

We did a secret Santa gift swap. I got a nice mac 217 brush, some cute false lashes, and more rubbers from my secret santa, Maria. [Santa Maria...wasn't that the largest of the three Columbus ships that he used to sail the ocean blue? I remember learning that in 3rd grade, but I can't remember much of last week.-sigh-] Anyways, thanks Maria. You're a sweetie. Also, I believe it was Diana who brought the delicious peanut brittle, which Tom really enjoyed. =) Too bad I wasn't able to really chat with you lovely ladies from the other table much. The night flew by so quickly.

I was the secret Santa of the lucky Losi.

^I got her some of my favorite skincare products from Arcona.com. It's Arcona's winter remedy kit, which has a Raspberry Resurfacing Peel, Triad Pads, and the Peptide Hydrating Complex. These products are used together to resurface, tone, and hydrate your skin. Not that she needs it with her baby face. =) I love it because it makes my skin feel as smooth as a 3 month old's bootie. Seriously. I fricken love Arcona products. Arcona's signature rejuvenation deluxe facial is also my all time favorite facial. Good shit! I also threw in a Skinny Dip Candle. I love the skinny dip candle especially when the weather is cold. I basically just light one before I hop in the shower and drizzle the warm moisturizing goodness on my arms, legs, and tits when I hop out. It seals the moisture in my skin all day. It's the ONLY moisturizer that protects me from winter itch. It's also nice for a sexy massage with a lover. Poor the hot wax directly on to your lover's beautiful chest or bottom....Oh don't get me started. haha. =)

Before heading out we snapped a few more photos.
^Me, Pink, and Cliff doing a bootie pose. haha. Tom's a giant.


^Tom breaking up a kiss fight.

^With the adorable Tiffany. She couldn't drink because she was not of age yet. I don't know how she was able to tolerate my obnoxious drunk ass sitting across from her. =) <3

^The whole gang. From the left...The only other caucasian amongst the asians who's name eludes me at the moment (sorry, I'm terrible with names), Cliff, Tom, me, Kim Tia, Cinthia, Tiffany, Diana, Pam, Losi, Mimi, Joey, Mimi's man, Maria and her man, and Joey's man.

Break down of what I wore...Dress- Bebe(I also have it in red), stockings- nordstrom brand, gloves from Dollhouse Betty in San Francisco, shoes- Aldo, necklace and earrings-Givenchy, bracelets-1928, hair flower- hot topic, purse- miu miu.

I really hated being the first to leave, but Tom was invited to Adam Sandler's xmas party, so we headed back to the Pickwick gardens in LA to hit that up. The place was huge! I wish I could've taken pictures, but cameras weren't allowed. I actually could have if I wanted to. They didn't check us for cameras, but I was being respectful and all. It was like a 10 year old's wet dream. They had bowling, an ice skating rink, a dance room, and a concert room where Adam's band was performing. Apparently they were serving food like fried chicken, mac n cheese, applesauce. haha. They did have a bar in every room which was cool.

I felt totally over dressed for the party. Everyone was wearing comfy clothes and all. It was a really chill event, but their were lots of people. It was funny because I saw lots of the obscure characters that you would see in most Adam's movies. I liked that. It was fun spotting them. First, we went into the concert area where Adam's band performed a 3 hr jam. We caught maybe the last half hour of it. We then went to the dance room where we danced until the dj ended the show. It was funny because Rob Schneider kept requesting songs for the dj to stay playing. I had a good buzz, so I was all dancing and rapping along like a fool. haha. He requested some good songs like "Gin and Juice" and Ice Cube's "Today was a Good Day." I was quite surprised at how well I knew the lyrics to those last few songs. haha.

After the party, we headed to Jerry's and had some chicken soup with Rob Schneider and his family. It was nice.

I don't have any pics of the end of the evening, but you can check out a funny
video in Tom's blog that show's clips from the pow wow, Adam's xmas party, the meal at Jerry's, and other fun stuff that happened that day. Enjoy! Tom also has lots of other videos on his website. He has lots of great content on his site.

This blog took forever for me to slap together because I was trying to teach myself some simple html for the linking and stuff. I even took a break to watch Eastwood's Gran Torino, which I thought was pretty good. It was funny to me. "click clack, ding dong, and charlie chan" haha classic! The ghetto hmong gangs reminds me of when I was a teenager. Anyways, I'm just learning how to use some of the functions for this xanga page. Funny how I never really tried. I am also starting that whole twitter business. If anyone wants to add me on that, be my guest. That's all for now.

Happy holidays everyone! xoxo

No comments: